logging onset of TMS pulse?

Hannes h.nietnagel at googlemail.com
Mon May 3 18:53:51 UTC 2010

Hello,

I would like to log the onset of the TMS pulse that is triggered by
Eprime. But I do not know how to do that. I inserted a little InLine
to trigger the TMS pulse, but how can I log the onset of the pulse?
I started the script using the line:
Dim TMS as Integer
and ended the InLine with the line:
c.SetAttrib "TMS", TMS

I thought that this is the way to make an InLine an object?

I wanted to record the onset of the TMS pulse using:
c.SetAttrib TMS.Name & ".OnsetTime", TMS.OnsetTime

Where did I make the mistake?

Thank you very much in advance for your help!

Hannes