change response language

liwenna liwenna at gmail.com
Tue May 4 11:02:09 UTC 2010

Hey Anja,

What would be the point of that? Afaik Denmark and Sweden use a QWERTY-
keyboard just like we do and e-prime still doesn't support spell
checking... ;). Regardless of the keyboard language your participants
will be able to enter their responses in danish or swedish.

Or am I majorly overlooking some feature that would depend on keyboard
language?

Groet,

Anne-Wil