pause with image

Eli Koren ekoren2 at gmail.com
Thu May 13 05:04:17 UTC 2010

Hi there!
I need 2 pause2 after 150 trials 1 with text and the other text with image.

this is the first pause acript:

If trial1= 150 Then
' Must set input properties manually if running from Unreferenced E-Objects
Pause2.InputMasks.Add Keyboard.CreateInputMask("{SPACE}", "",
CLng(Pause2.Duration), CLng("1"), ebEndResponseActionTerminate,
CLogical("Yes"), "", "", "ResponseMode:All ProcessBackspace:Yes")
Pause2.Run
End If

How can i write the second pause text with image?
(not possible to insert image to pause )
I dont want script with goto label just another pause which
include image.

thanks
Eli Koren