Complex (for me) randomization

ccbaye cblaison at gmail.com
Wed May 19 11:18:26 UTC 2010

I don't understand it: When the selection is sequential in the faces
list, e-prime keeps the info about the face already presented through
the block (he does't start again the selection from scratch because
then I would have the same face presented again and again through the
blocks). BUT when I use random, he doesn't! He then cheerfully
replaces already presented faces..the same result as random with
replacement. Would someone be so kind to put me in the picture?

Best,
Christophe.