Improving Picture Resolution

Rachel S. rbscullin at gmail.com
Mon May 24 14:24:26 UTC 2010

I am currently working on a program that uses the dot-probe task. A
fixation cross "+", followed by 2 faces, and a probe (E or F) appears.
The faces I am presenting are from .png files. Using Microsoft Office
Picture Manager, I edit the .png files to make the faces smaller. The
resolution of the faces looks fine until I run the e-prime program.
Any suggestions how I can improve the resolution of the faces without
affecting the refresh rate of the computer?

I have already tried changing the file type and that doesn't seem to
help.

Thanks in advance.

Rachel