Helper functions and global variables

Susan susangc7 at gmail.com
Wed May 26 16:51:26 UTC 2010

Maybe I'm missing the point of your question, but you say you're
defining functions and global variables in inline code.  I don't think
they work there because of the limited scope; have you tried putting
them in the User script tab instead (View: Script: User tab)?  Your
functions may be fine, but misplaced.

HTH,
Susan