Ending a Slide when condition is met

Sravani sravaniv at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 18:34:36 UTC 2010

Hi,

I would like to end the slide when the looking (using TOBII) reaches
1500ms. I have all the code to calculate the accumulated looking, but
do not know how to terminate the slide once the accumulated looking is
reached. Is there something like Slide.terminate to end the slide? Or
is there a way to simulate key press when the 1500ms is reached, so
that I can simulate the key press within the code of accumulated
looking and terminate the trial on keypress?

Thanks
Sravani