Neuroscan/E-Prime Buffer

Jessica Miller jess.cogneuro at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 16:50:09 UTC 2010

Hello!

We have Neuroscan 4.5 collecting ERP data while E-Prime presents the
experiment to participants. Recently we have been getting a "Buffer
Overflow" error message as soon as 15 minutes into an experiment and
as late as 1 hour 20 minutes. I am wondering if anyone else has had
this problem and if it is a problem with the data being sent from E-
Prime to Neuroscan, or if it is another problem. Both computers that
we use meet all requirements for both software packages, and were
fully upgraded (RAM, video memory, etc) in the last month.