Missing label

liwenna liwenna at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 12:20:54 UTC 2010

ow and as for your second question... not really :/  I learned most
here on the google group and by myself just by doing doing doing
trying trying trying. The manual is sometimes helpful for very
specific problems and so is very sometimes the e-basic help function,
but I agree it often seems to be 'just off' with respect to being a
low level guide as to how to code.

If it's any consoloditation: when I started using e-prime I was
totally unexperienced with respect to any computer language and ermm
yeah... I do kinda understand e-primes e-basic now ;)