Logging RT with slide duration set at 1ms

Michiel Spape Michiel.Spape at nottingham.ac.uk
Thu Oct 7 08:27:34 UTC 2010

[Some harsh words - IF NOT(like nagging) THEN goto label1]
Please read the E-Primer (www.cognitology.eu, below the rest of my publications), or the quick start guide (there's a pdf on the web as well) for necessary information... E-Prime is not like MS Word or an ipod or something - you will need to read up on it.

label1:
That said: do you want reaction times smaller than 1 ms? Or do you want to record RTs in response TO the 1 ms? If so, set Time Limit to 1000, and you can record responses within a limit of a 1000 ms. The slide duration is certainly not too short for logging to occur.
Best,
Mich

Michiel Spapé
Research Fellow