Sound files, Crashing, and Windows 7 (not as catchy as sun, sea and sangria) Update??

aoifemcloughlin fifilabouche at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 13:40:13 UTC 2010

Hi all,

Success!!!! After installing a virtual machine and then installing
Windows XP as the OS, I installed e-prime on to the virtual machine
and the experiments are working fine. I don't seem to be experiencing
any timing problems or anything.

It may be slightly fiddly and annoying having to install all this, and
it perhaps wouldn't be an answer if you would have to do this to an
entire lab full of computers but for anyone who only has a couple of
licenses and is experiencing issues with Windows 7 this is definitely
a feasible solution!

Thanks to everyone for their help!

Aoife