Update results in sound cutoff

Hank Jedema Jedema at pitt.edu
Wed Oct 20 14:04:46 UTC 2010

Thanks David. I did receive an email from E-Prime yesterday and they
indicated they are aware of a problem with looping sound in v2.08.79.
They are working on a solution and expect to be able to provide me
with a pre-release version by the end of the week. Keeping my fingers
crossed. Is there a place where known bugs are listed ?

Thanks for your help,

Hank