Multiple monitor fail when using nested lists

aviendra sarah.rose.cavanagh at gmail.com
Sun Oct 24 00:41:38 UTC 2010

Hello,

I am using E-Prime 2.0 Pro on an XP machine with multiple monitors. My
script works just fine (retrieves images from the correct folder using
nested lists) when I have it running on a single monitor. When I add
the second display, it suddenly errors out with a "cannot load image
file" message. Strangely, it is quite happy to display simple objects
such as text slides on the second display, so it isn't that there is
something wrong with the hardware or the setup of the display within E-
Prime.

Has anyone else had a similar problem or have any other insight into
this? I've tried searching around this group and the PST forums and
have run into people having other problems with multiple monitors, but
not this one. I've tried lots of things like changing settings within
the display settings; switching down to a low resolution; making sure
that the two monitors have a similar resolution; etc.

just thought I'd try!

thanks,
Sarah