Digest for e-prime at googlegroups.com - 2 Messages in 1 Topic

Brian MacWhinney macw at cmu.edu
Tue Oct 26 20:47:19 UTC 2010

Dear Jason and David,

    Yes, David is totally right.  All of these materials can be found at http://step.psy.cmu.edu/scripts-techniques/
Moreover, if people have additional script examples they wish to contribute, I am happy to put them into this same
collection.  No charge for the space.
   It is a shame that Google has to step back from supporting user files, but I think I can understand the issue.  I remember
how we got spammed by some pretty outrageous porn in the Files area, when I was still allowing enrollment without
approval.
    Regarding Nick Fraenkel's "Tricks" web pages, that URL doesn't quite work, but this one does
http://www.pc.rhul.ac.uk/sites/attentionlab/
    Perhaps we could have a page at step.psy.cmu.edu pointing to personal pages of this type, if people plan to keep
and maintain them.

Best wishes,

-- Brian MacWhinney (E-Prime list and STEP website maintainer, and Professor of Psychology, CMU)