e-pime registration

UO Motor Control uomotorcontrol at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 16:36:56 UTC 2010

Also, I've encountered a similar problem while using E-Prime 2 in an EGI
NetStation setup.  The E-Prime computer isn't allowed to connect to the
internet (as per EGI's specs).  6 months in, I'd unplugged the dongle to
plug in a flash disk (not enough USB ports) and started a script while
forgetting to re-insert the dongle.  The result was that E-Prime flipped out
in the way Tobias described, requiring me to re-enter all the required
serial numbers, etc.

-Wayne Manselle
 Motor Control Lab