wait to collect response

Matt Paffel mpaffel at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 16:33:55 UTC 2010

Hey Mich, Thanks for the input.

I was actually able to remedy this by using a couple of different
objects.
First, I have a TextDisplay, duration  = 0
Then, the SoundOut object, duration = 0 and stop after is set to no.
After that I have a wait object duration set to 4800ms.
Lastly, I have another TextDisplay to collect the response made at the
4800 mark.
It seems to work out pretty slick.

Thanks again,

Matt