wait to collect response

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Thu Oct 28 19:01:14 UTC 2010

Matt,

Oh, and I don't see how any of these solutions
terminate the sound playback for a response past
the 4800 ms (as specified in the opeining post),
other than having the playback of the next sound
terminate the playback of the previous
sound.  But perhaps I am just missing something.  How did you get that to work?