using cedrus RB with e-prime

Jaeyong Lee people82 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 06:24:39 UTC 2010

Hi. I am trying to use the Cedrus RB with the e-prime.

The response box needs a driver to work with the e-prime but

the Cedrus support webpage has been out of order for over a month.

Do any of you have the required driver downloaded in your computer?

I would really appreciate it if you could send me the driver file.

Thanks in ahead.

ps. If anybody wants to know how to use the cedrus rb with e-prime I
can send a

manual from the cedrus homepage which I have downloaded before it shut
down.