sync E-Prime with other hardware

Jaeyong Lee people82 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 06:09:32 UTC 2010

I am not sure how the Psylab works, but if it can receive trigger
information,
you can send out triggers through the parallel port using the script
below.
Use the inline object and place it before the object you want to
synchronize with.
Stim is the name of object you want to send triggers on.
Hope this works for you.

Stim.OnsetSignalEnabled = True
Stim.OnsetSignalPort = &H378
Stim.OnsetSignalData = 1