sending trigger to other devices locked on to the time of response

Jaeyong Lee people82 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 05:32:53 UTC 2010

I suggest couple of ways to upload e-prime related files.

One way is to open a ftp.  I can personally run a server computer for
it.
The advantage of it is that files can be uploaded at unlimited numbers
and capacity.
Also, access to the file is comparatively simple.  The downside is
that the server computer
can be unstable.  I can guarantee you that I will run it 24/7 for at
least a year.

Another solution is to simply use a file-hosting site.  As most of you
know
the 'RapidShare' provides 200 mb of space for each upload.  It does
not require any
personal information other that the email address.  Simply uploading
the file
on rapidshare and distributing the URL will probably let the people in
this
forum share the source file.