Mastering E-Prime: Meaning of all time audit measures.

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Fri Sep 10 14:20:39 UTC 2010

I worked on getting that little write-up done exactly right for at
least a week, and after posting it still find things to revise; in
particular, looking back at the E-Prime Reference Guide, I concede
that the documention was not quite as vague about "Critical Action"
as I stated (but I still had to do my own tests in E-Prime to clarify this).

Anyway, I should have closed with a list of references, so here it is: