Resize window

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Fri Sep 10 18:49:42 UTC 2010

Annika,

Stock reminder:  1) I do not work for PST.  2) PST's trained staff
takes any and all questions at
http://support.pstnet.com/e%2Dprime/support/login.asp , and they
strive to respond to all requests in 24-48 hours (although current
estimates are more like 10 days) -- this is pretty much their
substitute for proper documentation, so make full use of it.  3) If
you do get an answer from PST Web Support, please extend the courtesy
of posting their reply back here for the sake of others.

That said, here is my take...

Hmm, interesting thought.  I don't see any hope of doing that in
E-Prime, but I would be glad to be found wrong.  You can, of course,
set E-Prime's display resolution to whatever you like, but that
always still takes up the full display.

As an alternative, I suppose you might use a dual physical display,
so that E-Prime would take up one display screen, and you would still
have a desktop visible on the other display screen.