joysticks

Matt mplenhart at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 20:12:17 UTC 2010

I know people have used joysticks/gamepads from Microsoft and Logitech
successfully with E-Prime.  Some of the Microsoft joysticks are pretty
simple and only have a couple of buttons.  Logitech makes some
gamepads with a similar layout to Playstation 3 or XBox, which might
be more familiar for some subjects.  I believe these are all USB-
driven and should be really easy to set up.