Presenting multiple stimuli in random orders

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Mon Sep 27 18:36:51 UTC 2010

Sandra,

Stock reminder:  1) I do not work for PST.  2) PST's trained staff
takes any and all questions at
http://support.pstnet.com/e%2Dprime/support/login.asp , and they
strive to respond to all requests in 24-48 hours (although current
estimates are more like 10 days) -- this is pretty much their
substitute for proper documentation, so make full use of it.  3) If
you do get an answer from PST Web Support, please extend the courtesy
of posting their reply back here for the sake of others.

That said, here is my take...

How about nested Lists and colon syntax?  See the tutorial in
Appendix C of the User's Guide that came with E-Prime, and look up
colon syntax in the index.