HELP : A SIMPLE FORCED CHOICE TASK but cannot do !

pan_work at yahoo.Fr pan_work at yahoo.Fr
Wed Apr 6 19:23:36 UTC 2011

Hi Dear,

I send this mess because I need help.

Im not a big user and just want to do something  very very simple but
I spend hours now and cannot find any good solution...

To resume,
I just want to show few pictures randomly in a sub object (no problem
for this...)

Then, I just want to ask people to choose one picture with the mouse
and click on it.

I just want to record the name of the pictures who have been clicked.
That's all !!!

Unfortunately, it seems to be something hard to do. I asked to the
support EPRIME and people send me a experiment files, the name is
"response aeras for mouse" but it seems to be so different from what
we search...

If someone knows a way...

Cheers
¨Pierre