Sound on button press

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Fri Apr 15 16:32:10 UTC 2011

Vera,

Thanks for posting back with your solution...

At 4/15/2011 11:58 AM Friday, you wrote:
>To your SetNextTargetOnsetTime David, as I had to set the End Action
>to (terminate), the slideimage would actually disappear

Um, no, not if you have Clear After set to No, which is the
default.  I had just assumed that you had Clear After set to the
default value of No.  With Clear After set to No, a visual stimulus
remains visible until some other visual stimulus comes to replace it,
which is almost always a better way to do things (i.e., why have a
stimulus do the extra work of clearing itself when the next stimulus
would cover it anyway?).  You must have set Clear After to Yes at
some point, try setting it to No and see whether or not I know what I
am talking about :).

Regards,