How to fade from slide1 to slide2 (inline?)

liwenna liwenna at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 10:36:15 UTC 2011

Oh Paul,

that is really cool!

I also tried my own suggestion.. it didn't work indeed >.<

the one line that I doubted about is indeed not correct... it does
work if you replace it with:

CSlideText(Slide1.States(Slide1.ActiveState).Objects("Text1")).backcolor=
CColor (""& vr$ &","& vg$ &","& vb$ &"")

For anyone trying to use it: that line should replace the line
"text1.backcolor = " which appears twice in the code I wrote above.
There also is a typo in that code... somewhere there is a line that
reads: b = b -b ... which shoudl be b= b-5... otherwise the color
fades to very yellow first and then to red :p

adding these lines at the start of the second inline (and then
removing the  r = r, g = g-5 and b=b-b lines) makes the color fade to
either red green or blue based on the color specified in an attribute
called color:

**************
select case c.getattrib ("color")

case "red"
	r = r
	g = g -5
	b = b -5

case "blue"

	r = r -5
	g = g -5
	b = b

case "green"

	r = r -5
	b = b -5
	g = g

end select
********

I am quite in love with this feature... :p Hope to find some use for
it some day ^.^

Paul, how did you attach a file??!

best,

liw