jump or if then?

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Thu Apr 21 17:51:38 UTC 2011

I would have you go with Mich's approach
here.  But as an academic exercise, here is how
to accomplish the same thing using Jump and no inline.

Trial proc structured same as before, but no inline:
- Slide 1 : allowed responses A & B
- Slide 2: allowed responses 1 & 2 & 3
- Label: donttask2

On Slide 1, set Jump Label to donttask2.  Then
add *two* keyboard input masks.  For one of them,
set Allowable to A, and End Action to Jump; for
the other, set Allowable to B and End Action to
(terminate).  That should do it.

Using multiple input masks and Jump is an art
suitable to only a few, most will find If-Then in an inline more manageable.

-- David McFarlane, Professional