Having text as input

Paul Groot pfc.groot at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 07:22:43 UTC 2011

Hi Gili,

You can any E-Object (i.e. Slide, ImageDisplay, TextDisplay, ...) with
an input mask that accepts multiple responses. Just add a keyboard
device to the object and click the advanced button. Then enter the
maximum characters allowed and a termination response (i.e. {ENTER})
and you're done. If you also would like to have visual feedback of the
typed characters then you should add a display object to the echo tab.

best,
paul