Multiple Image Responses

Becky Clements cobwebfaery at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 00:56:24 UTC 2011

Hi everyone.

I am currently designing an experiment in which children will be
presented with four images, and will have to choose two objects using
a mouse response.  I have looked at the "Multiple Response Sample"
provided on EPrime Support, however, I cannot see how to manipulate
this Inline to an image slide, in order to record the two responses
from the one slide.  (The proceeding slide's correct answer is based
upon the combination of these two responses, so it would be preferable
to have the multiple responses be on one slide).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Becky