some questions about inline and answer box!!!!!

liwenna liwenna at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 10:20:34 UTC 2011

Hi Stella,

Yes, use source code, just like HTML except that the language is e-
basic. And that then is exactly the function of the inline object,
while the other objects are visual representations of a bunch of
sourcecode that remains largely invisible to the user, the inline
makes it possible to 'insert' your own sourcecode into the program.

Examples of implementations of the text box are available either on
pst's knowledge base page (http://www.pstnet.com/support/samples.asp
login required) or floating around on the net, in this group and the
post user forum (http://www.pstnet.com/forum/ ). Also within the
program under help you can find an e-basic guide with all possible e-
basic commands. However, the examples given there (and in the paper
guide that comes with the program) are not always completely correct
i.e. copy/paste ready. Keep that in mind, if I recall from years ago
this is also the case with the example code for the answer box.

Best,

liw