EPrime - motion stim issues

Lisa Levinson lml1934 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 23:06:57 UTC 2011

Paul-

I have worked out a script that seems to run properly. Rather than use a
still/jpeg file between motion files I added a "wait" slide. So, my gradient
runs for 100ms and the wait slide follows allowing me to present a
non-moving image of the gradient for a specified duration. Note: in order
for the animation to run as a loop I have five motion files, loaded in
sequence. Here is my next challenge...I need five wait slides between my
motion files but I would like to randomly assign a duration to those wait
slides. At the moment I have them set up so that wait1 runs for 1000ms,
wait2 for 600ms, wait3 for 700ms, wait4 for 800ms and wait5 for 900ms. This
list is set for random but I am not exactly sure what I am getting. Do you
think wait1 will always run at 1000ms, wait 2 for 600ms, etc?

Lisa