How to set subobject properties

JACanterbury jacanterbury at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 09:38:07 UTC 2011

Hi Evelina,

Thanks for your reply but I was interested to find a solution NOT
involving attributes.

eg the following will change the back colour of a slide.

dim theState as SlideState
set theState = Slide1.States("Default")
theState.BackColor = CColor("green")

I'd like to do something similar but for sub object that are on the
slide - eg images..

thanks

John