Correct, Incorrect and No Response: Differential Feedback Display Times

Brad Mattan brad.mattan at gmail.com
Sat Dec 24 04:15:58 UTC 2011

I am trying to program e prime to display "correct" after a correct
response for 1000 ms, and "incorrect" after an incorrect response for
1500ms.  I also wish to display "please try to respond faster" for
2000 ms in the event a participant takes longer than 1500 ms to
respond to the stimulus.   Thanks to a previous post, I used the
following inline to code for the correct and incorrect responses.  I
have also been able to set the response time limit at 1500 ms.
However, I have been unable to determine how to set the no response
feedback display at 2000 ms.  Any suggestions would be much
appreciated!

-Brad

Const DurCorrect as Integer = 1000
Const DurIncorrect as Integer = 1500