list attribute to define the timing of an image display

Daniel schizophrenicdan at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 04:47:49 UTC 2011

Hi,

What I am trying to do is to use a list attribute to define the timing
of an image display. This works perfectly fine if I use something like
1200 (to define a timing of 1200ms). But if I use an integer variable
(ie. [IpCg1Dur] ) that is defined as 1200ms I get an error that says,
"Factor Error: Can't resolve [IpCg1Dur] in this context." Is there a
way to have an integer placeholder name in brackets as an attribute to
inform an imagedisplay of the correct timing? The reason I want to do
this is I am looking for a more efficient way to run a stop-switch
task. This allows me to have only one procedure record all go and
switch conditions instead of having separate procedures for each
condition.

http://i1139.photobucket.com/albums/n551/Danielw47181/E-primelistattributes.jpg

That is a picture of what I am talking about. Sorry I could not figure
out how to get the picture larger. If you go 9 columns across you will
see the integers in [blue]. [Target1dur] is referenced in Target1 and
[Target2dur] is referenced in Target2 to define the timing.

Hope this makes sense

Thanks