Help with adding key log

Hector Pena hrpena2544 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 04:33:59 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I was having a huge problem with my experiment design, it being a dot-
probe, that I was having trouble adding "keys hit"  or a "key log" to
the end data sheet.  The overall experiment is using both neutral and
threat stimuli, and I have randomized wheather the neutral word may
appear on top and the same with the threat word.  I have also made the
design only except both keys "1"(meaning the dot was on the bottom)
and "4" (meaning the dot was on the top), but of course either can be
hit during a trial.  Here is the problem, when I complete all trials
their is no way to find out if the participant hit 1 or 4. I would
like to find out a way to add the key log to the final data sheet or
find a way to set correct answers.

Hope that was enough information to give you the gist of what I'm
going for.

YHN