Variables don't seem to be updating

Tyler tybeet at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 16:41:51 UTC 2011

A related problem I am having is that I would also like to track the
number of trials completed.

I have a trialCount variable (Dim trialCount As Integer) and after
each rating scale, I have an increment (trialCount = trialCount + 1).

This is my design: http://gyazo.com/7c6a09b277aa9d502dcbb5b811dd16c2.png
where Inittrialcount refers to the Dim trialCount... and Increment
refers to trialCount + 1.

In this case, I don't see trialCount increment even once. I think
these issues may be related, but I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong?