indexing performance on specific trials

Becky Prince rprince at umn.edu
Sat Feb 12 18:32:34 UTC 2011

Hello forum,

I need to end practice trials based on performance on specific
trials.  Right now my practice procedure ends based on the overall
performance (i.e. If Feedback.ACCStats.Mean > .80 Then ... ).  I'm
guessing I should include an InLine script after the practice trials
with a simple 'Select Case' or 'If...Then' statement with this
structure:

If (Trial 1 ACC) = 1 And (Trial 5 ACC) = 1 Then
   StartTask.Text = "Great!  Start the task. "
Else
   StartTask.Text = "Do practice again."
   Feedback.ACCStats.Reset
   StartTask.Run
   Goto StartPrac  'label at the beginning of the practice procedure
End If

It should be obvious from the code above that I can't figure out how
to index the performance on specific trials. I'm sure this is an easy
task for most of you, however I have spent ages going through Ch. 4
(Using E-Basic) and looking through past discussion posts, and I still
cannot figure this out!  Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Becky