Inaccurate logging of accuracy

jens jens.bernhardsson at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 15:35:26 UTC 2011

I have set up an experiment that shows 10 different slides in a
sequential order in a s1-s2-s3… kind of way. The task is to identify
and respond to the stimuli via a mouse click at any of the slides.
This then leads, by label jumping to a hit test of what was shown, and
the trial procedure is repeated a number of times.

Everything flows fine except my data logging. The ACC, CRESP and RESP
does not reset from one trial to another. If I, for instance give a
response at s8 then all my slides is logged as 0(incorrect) except
from slide8 that is logged as 1(correct). BUT, if I in trial two
respond at s2 then the slides are being logged as 1 between s2 and s8
and the rest as 0. The logging of the data is thereby effected by
response on previous trials. What I want of course is that response is
logged as 1 and no response is logged as 0.

Please point me in the right direction.

Best
Jens