"Binding" images together

Orcasha orcasha at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 02:20:07 UTC 2011

Hi Michiel,

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly.

If I understand this correctly, that's kind of what I want (and I
apologise for not being as indepth about the method) but it seems only
deals with a single set of emotional faces. Basically I want to use 5
kinds of emotional faces shown twice in a row then a random number of
neutral faces, and after each face presentation have a blank screen
come up.

So a more accurate way of explaining it would be (n = neutral, b =
blank, E(x) = emotion): n b n b n b n b n b n b E1 b E1 b n b n b n b
n b E2 b E2 b n b n b n and so forth. Can your method do this too?

Thanks again.