Track trigger timing

Evelina Tapia evelina at illinois.edu
Thu Jan 6 17:22:25 UTC 2011

Peter is most likely correct about not really needing the empty
columns in the list. I just went by some examples off of E-Prime's
website and didn't test the code without those empty columns.

Also, I should add that the timestamp in the code I posted earlier
will be for the moment E-prime reads/executes a specific line of code
but the timestamp itself will NOT reflect when the trigger was sent.
The trigger is always sent at the osnet of an object on which the
signaling is enabled so the TimeOnset of that object is the timestamp
of when the trigger was executed. It took me sometime to figure that
out =]

Evelina