How to run 25 simultaneous experiments

liwenna liwenna at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 21:26:34 UTC 2011

Now... this would typically be something that you'd have to ask the
people of PST and not the userbase.
Nonetheless... on the PST website the answer to your question is
found:

****
License Description

Single User License -grants permission to use E-Prime to develop
experiments and analyze data on a single computer at a time. Up to
twenty-five (25) machines within the licensee's lab may be used to
collect data simultaneously. Quantity discounts when ordering 5 or
more
*****
linkety: http://www.pstnet.com/eprime.cfm

So, sounds as if it should be possible :)

Good luck!