eye tracking reading study

Lisa Levinson lml1934 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 12:53:32 UTC 2011

Not sure about this but for the EEG experiments I have helped with
that explore reading they seem to use the list function to generate
sentences. The words appear one at a time but it's the only way you
can flag (for segmentation) the aspect of the sentence being
investigated. Might be totally different for eye-tracking but that's
how I have seen the reading experiments are organized for EEG.