Pre-loading images and nested lists

Evelina Tapia evelina at illinois.edu
Fri Jul 1 14:29:29 UTC 2011

OK, I figured out what the problem was and in case anyone runs into
the same issue, here's the solution and a couple of pointers:

The InLine has to call the attribute in the main trial list, not the
nested image list. For example, if the main list has column Target
(that pulls images from a Nested list containing column BeachImage),
the code should read:

strTargetFile = c.GetAttrib("Target")

Also, make sure that the image is loaded onto the slide image
component that you, as a user, have called something. Here, the slide
image component onto which the image is loaded is called "theTarget"

LoadSlideImageFile Targetzero.States(Targetzero.ActiveState),
"theTarget", strTargetFile

Finally, if you want to pre-load several images for the same trial,
the InLine should have an If...Then... loop. For example, "if trial
condition X, then load image from nestedX to target1, load image from
nestedY to target2, load image from nestedZ to target3; elseif trial
conditionXX, then load image....."

Good luck!

Evelina