two screens, two refresh rates: timing?

Tobias tobias.fw at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 12:42:08 UTC 2011

Hi,

in our lab we have a brand new flat screen that can run at up to 120
Hz (I use it at 100 Hz right now). We also have an additional screen
in the neighbor room to check if everything is alright with the
stimuli presented, to see the feedback the subjects gets etc. Anyway,
this second screen is not able to run at such high refresh rates. I
have set the screens as "clone".

I am wondering how E-Prime handles this concerning duration error,
onset delay, screen sync etc. Any experience with that?

Best,
Tobias