How to avoid presenting targets consecutively

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Thu Jul 21 21:04:58 UTC 2011

Micah,

Great answer.  I often get so wrapped up in looking for sophisticated
automated solutions that I overlook the simple ones, and what you
recommend is exactly what we do for fMRI in order to avoid problems
with accidental multicollinearity (which flusters correlation &
deconvolution analyses).  And as it turns out, this answer also
appeared in a discussion at
http://support.pstnet.com/forum/Topic3166-5-1.aspx .