E-prime help

Alex G alex.genevsky at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 17:24:37 UTC 2011

Hello everyone,

Although I see that this thread has been dormant for a while, I just worked
through a similar problem and wanted to leave some documentation of what I
identified as the problem and what worked as a solution.

Problem: BMP images cause an error during runtime in EP1.  These images were
indeed processed in osx on a Mac and transferred into Windows on a amachine
running Parallels.

Solution:  I tried many permutations of save specifications in photoshop (on
Mac) and found this to work.  Save As BMP, 32 bit, UNCHECK Flip Row Order.
 All the images I have reprocessed this way are working without error.

Hope that helps someone.

- Alex