Inaccurate logging of accuracy

liwenna liwenna at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 21:45:48 UTC 2011

"when using the end action jump element."

So glad you added that sentence!

Indeed, you shouldn't use the end action jump element :) What it does
is make the program jump the moment the response is made, thus
bypassing the inline with the hittest. Therefore the accuracy remains
'0'.
Set the end actions back to terminate and add a 'goto labelname' line
to your  hittest codes as described in my second post. I think that
might well solve your probs.