Sound files, Crashing, and Windows 7 (not as catchy as sun, sea and sangria) Update??

Michiel Spape Michiel.Spape at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed Mar 23 10:10:16 UTC 2011

Hiya,
I read the E-Basic Help and such (mainly MSDN SDKs) and the manual of my motherboard, but generally not VCR manuals! I find it rather depends on the inverse relationship between quality and complexity of the software, to be honest - Cubase (complex, good quality): guide/helpfiles are extremely necessary; FreeUndelete (simple, bad quality): guide/helpdfiles necessary. Even easier to work this out is by blindly walking forward with some new techy bit, stumbling over everything, then try to work it out from manuals, forums, helpfiles, friends.
... That said, I had to consult the manual of my hoover the other day :)
Best,
Mich

Michiel Spapé
Research Fellow