frequency of cursor position recording

Paul Groot pfc.groot at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 16:19:52 UTC 2011

Well, if you would like to keep in sync with the refresh cycle of the
monitor, you should go for the Display.WaitForVerticalBlank function
instead of using a fixed sleep duration. A combination of the sleep
and display.CalculatedRefreshDuration functions will also work, but
that construction will not stay in phase with the real refresh cycle.
(Although this is not very critical for tracking mouse position.)

P.